News

Article Image Alt Text

Fire destroyed a home Monday evening in the 700 block of Main Street in Patterson. The fire started after a pot caught fire on a stove. The only occupant of the home escaped uninjured, Fire Chief Scott Domingue said. (The Daily Review photos/Zachary Fitzgerald)

Article Image Alt Text

Firefighters use a ladder truck to fight a fire Monday in Patterson.

(Updated) Fire destroys Patterson home

A fire destroyed a Main Street home Monday evening in Patterson after a pot caught fire on a stove, but no one was injured in the fire, Patterson Fire Chief Scott Domingue said.

Pages

ST. MARY NOW & FRANKLIN BANNER-TRIBUNE

Franklin Banner-Tribune
P.O. Box 566, Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: 337-828-3706
Fax: 337-828-2874

Morgan City Daily Review
P.O. Box 948, Morgan City, LA 70381
Phone: 985-384-8370
Fax: 985-384-4255